Government of Maharashtra
Government College of Education
National Marathi Seminar conducted on 28th March 2022 on
"मराठी साहित्यातील स्री प्रतिमा"
Research Journal was inaugurated by SRTMU,Nanded V.C. Dr.Udhay Bhosle .
~ Walk In Interview ~
Government College of Education Nanded was transferred from Wai district Satara in the year 1968 The college is working under the control of Governmernt of Maharashtra,Department of Higher and Technical Education, Mantralaya Mumbai.The institute is the oldest in Maharashtra region and is affiliated to Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded .At present with required infrastructure is working in rented building of Nanded Waghala Corporation School
The motto of our Institute is “ प्रज्वलित दीप इव प्रतिपाद” “Prajvalito Deep Ev Pratipada” means“A lamp can never light another lamp and unless it continues to burns on its own flame” To achieve this Moto our college has progressed from the last 52 years.
As per NCTE the institute hasB.Ed regular course with the intake capacity of 50 students that is 1 unit. Apart fromB.Ed course the collegehas Self Finance course with the intake capacity of 50 students that is one unit.The affiliated university has granted Research Recognition Centre (part time) in education faculty which is a milestone in academic development.
From 1993 the institute conducts vacational B.Ed Course through distance mode by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University Nashik.To run the above courses the institute has highly qualified teachers with approximately 15 to 20 years teaching experience.T the institute has competent and skillful non teaching staff.
The institute has enriched Library with variant books and number of well equipped laboratories like sciencelab., psychology lab., ICT lab.
The institute has various committees like Women Grievance Redressal Committee, Students Anti- Ragging Committee, Right to Information Cell, Library Development Committee for the betterment and smooth running of the college.
The Institution has the following Vision-
• Development of teacher attitude as enriched teacher trainee.
• Creation of scientific research attitude in teacher, trainee.
• Develop integrated personality of teacher trainee who will adjust the changing pattern of society and technology.
• Develop various competencies, commitment, performance and accountability in teacher trainee.
The Mission of the Institution is as follows-
• To develop essential skills and values in teacher trainee.
• To acquire knowledge and understanding about emerging technological trends in education.
• To enable the teacher trainee to create healthy student teacher relationship through interaction.
• To acquire the knowledge of various learning teaching strategies.
• To develop guidance and counseling ability in teacher trainee.
The Institution tries to inculcate and promote the following values amongst the teacher trainee.
• Trainee-teacher-to make them responsible and reliable citizens.
• Modesty, Sensitivity, punctuality and neatness.
• Patriotism, national integration and tolerance towards all religions. These are made known to stakeholders by:
• Prominently displaying on the entrance of college building.
• Introduced by the Principal in the address at the beginning of every new academic year.
• Printing in college prospectus.
• Through different curricular and co-curricular activities throughout the academic year.